- Peppermint Salicylic Cleanser – 120ml.
- AHA Energizing Mineral Exfoliator – 30ml.
- Transdermal C Serum – 30ml.
- Biomimetic Mineral Mist – 30ml.
- Routine Enhancing Retinol Serum – 30ml.
- Cotton Pads (50 unit).
Truth Treatment Systems Hyperpigmentation Skin System contains a collection of synergistic products that work to turn over and reduce existing hyperpigmentation while strengthening and protecting the skin against future damage. Whether due to sun damage, hormonal changes, or post-inflammatory changes, this system works to accelerate cellular turnover, revealing a brighter, more even skin tone. With high doses of Vitamin C, Retinol – the safest and most effective way to combat hyperpigmentation – and Acids to minimize existing discoloration, Zinc Oxide to protect against future damage, and Fulvic Minerals to enhance cellular activity. With regular use, the skin will appear brighter, more even toned, and hydrated.
CLEANSE: Gently massage Peppermint Salicylic Cleanser™ into damp skin and rinse with tepid water. Use daily morning and night.
ENERGIZE: Using a cotton round or fingertips gently and evenly apply AHA Energizing Exfoliator™ to face and neck. Use up to 3 times a week, morning or night. Not recommended for use at the same time as Routine Enhancing Retinol Serum, alternate use accordingly.
NOURISH: Combine 2 to 3 drops of Transdermal C Serum™ with 2 pumps of Biomimetic Mineral Mist™. Blend in palm of hand to emulsify and massage into skin.
TREAT: Apply 2 drops of Routine Enhancing Retinol Serum with 2 pumps of Biomimetic Mineral Mist™. Blend in the palm of your hand to emulsify and then massage into skin. Apply daily morning and night, except for the times you apply AHA Energizing Exfoliator™.
Complementary Products to Enhance Protocol:
Notes from Ben on hyperpigmented skin
Supporting Lifestyle and Nutritional Protocol
Dark spots on the skin, known as melasma are caused by excessive production of melanin. These darkened patches that show up with aging or after healing from traumatized or inflamed skin are linked to excessive secretion of the hormones’ cortisol and estrogen. They can also appear because of estrogen-related to pregnancy, birth control pills or hormone replacement therapy. Fortunately, this condition is easy to address with topical exfoliation which can speed removal of excess pigment as well as internal strategies for reducing cortisol and balancing estrogen and improving its elimination. Note: pigmentation that shows up in the deeper layers the skin is not melanin but rather a type of cellular debris called lipofuscin which cannot be addressed topically. To eliminate lipofuscin, use lymphatic drainage techniques, including massage, slow, deep, rhythmic breathing, exercise and inversion devices.
Add the following protocols to your daily routine:
- Keep blood sugar stable and avoid hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) by eating a low carb diet.
- Balance estrogen with progesterone cream and pregnenolone capsules.
- Use quality probiotics and eat fermented foods.
- Use digestive enzymes, especially lipase and pancreatin, bile salts and apple cider vinegar with all meals. Start meals off with “bitters” and bitter veggies like dandelion greens, radish, arugula, and kale.
- Use nutritional supplements featuring all 90 essential nutrients. Pay particular attention to:
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin E