EUPHORALIGHT PRO – (LED MASK)
EuphoraLight Pro from Truth Treatment Systems deeply renews skin cells, activates blood circulation, stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, and prevents and reduces hyperpigmentation.
- Promotes cell regeneration.
- Prevents and reduces hyperpigmentation.
- With anti-aging, anti-acne and anti-bacterial properties.
- Activates blood circulation.
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin.
- Visibly reduces acne.
- Reduces inflammation of the skin and dark circles.
- Promotes healing.
Rejuvenate the skin, eliminate wrinkles, reduce acne, bring health and vitality to the face with EuphoraLight Pro.
EuphoraLight Pro is a rechargeable LED Facial Mask that comes with two treatment modalities: LED and Near Infrared Technology (NIR). It has an exclusive, elegant, ergonomic and wireless design which adapts to all facial features, offering benefits for a younger, healthier skin.
It offers adjustable intensities with three LED/Near Infrared colour options: near infrared, red and blue. EuphoraLight Pro has been developed to be used and complemented with all of our Truth Treatment Systems products. For an intensive treatment, use it in conjunction with our Electrolite Facial Mask and you’ll notice even greater benefits.
Near Infrared Light: Wavelength: 845-855nm. Promotes the production of collagen and elastin, helping to tighten and maintain the elasticity of the skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles. Near Infrared light penetrates deep into the skin of the different options, reaching up to 15 mm deeper than red light.
Anti-aging · Cell regeneration · Hyperpigmentation (Melasma).
Red light: Wavelength: 650-655nm. Red light stimulates the formation of collagen proteins, initiates cellular activity and reduces the appearance of wrinkles, giving the skin health and flexibility.
Anti-aging · Anti-stains (caused by the Sun).
Blue light: Wavelength: 405-410nm. Blue Light kills acne-causing bacteria and relieves discomfort caused by inflammation. Ideal for treating mild to moderate inflammatory acne.
Anti-acne · Anti-Bacterial.
Remote control instructions:
- Automatic mode: Press once for automatic mode. The default total duration time is 25 minutes, the default brightness intensity defaults to “low”. Near Infrared Light duration: 9 minutes, Red Light duration: 8 minutes, Blue Light duration: 8 minutes. Then it will turn off automatically.
- Manual Mode: To set manual selection of Near Infrared Light, Red Light and Blue Light: Press “COLOR” one (1) time for Near Infrared Red Light, two (2) times for Red Light and three (3) times for Blue Light. Both intensity and time can be adjusted with the (+/-) buttons.
- Intensity Control: The device has three mechanisms for brightness adjustments. The default brightness is “low”. Press “INTENSITY” (Intensity +) to increase or “INTENSITY” (Intensity -) to decrease.
- Time: For Automatic Mode the default time is 25 minutes – this time period is not adjustable but the intensity is adjustable. For Manual mode the default time is 5 minutes. The time can be adjusted at 5-minute intervals by pressing the “TIME” (Time +) and “TIME” (Time -) buttons.
(Note: The longest usage time for Near Infrared Light is 17 minutes, 25 minutes for Red Light and 20 minutes for Blue Light).
Instructions for charging and use:
- Connect the remote control to the supplied Micro USB cable and connect it via the AC adapter to charge.
- Charge the remote control fully before use.
- Connect the remote control to the EuphoraLight Pro mask with the provided micro USB cable.
Information and Recommendations for Use:
- For cosmetic use.
- Frequency of 3 to 5 times a week.
– Do not place the device near flammable or explosive items.
– Keep the mask away from liquids.
– Do not use the device while it is charging.
– Do not charge the device for more than 24 hours at a time.
– Avoid looking directly into the light.
– Do not use it if the battery is below 20% or it will not complete its function.
– Do not use the product while sleeping.
– Consult with a doctor before use if you are being treated with antibiotics.
– Pregnant or lactating women, or people with epilepsy, must not use this device.
Do not use if you are suffering from headaches.
– Stop using the device if you feel any discomfort.
– Do not drop the device.
– Do not clean the device with water, alcohol or other corrosive elements.
– To clean, rub with a damp cloth. The support headband can be washed.
– Store the device in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.
There are no reviews yet.